February 24th is World Bartender Day! We’re celebrating with a delicious, doggy-inspired beverage–the Salty Chihuahua cocktail!
Watch the video above to see Mavis, our resident “barktender,” share her recipe for a drink with a little bark and a bite to match.
Make the Salty Chihuahua cocktail at your next party, and your guests will yap with delight! Check out the full recipe below.
The Salty Chihuahua Recipe
If Mavis is moving a little too fast for you to jot down the recipe for the Salty Chihuahua cocktail, here it is:
- 1. Salt the rim of a Rocks glass
- 2. Fill your salted rocks glass with ice
- 3. Pour 1.5 oz Vodka into your cocktail shaker
- 4. Add 3 oz Grapefruit Juice to the shaker
- 5. Shake vodka and grapefruit juice
- 6. Pour into the Rocks glass over ice
- 7. Enjoy your Salty Chihuahua with friends!
Remember, cocktails are for humans ONLY. Alcohol is toxic to dogs.
Would you try the Salty Chihuahua cocktail? Do you know any other pooch-inspired beverages we should try? Then let us know in the comments below!